Are You Claircognizant?
Claircognizance is clear knowing. Do you ever just know something? You don’t know how or why you know it to be true, you just do! This is a gift, embrace it!
Here are some signs you might be claircognizant
- The answers to questions you’ve had or heard someone speak automatically pop into your head. You don’t know where this information came from but you KNOW it’s accurate.
- You can easily pick up when someone isn’t telling the truth…even people you don’t know.
- You can sense the snake in the grass…meaning you know upon meeting someone if they have a good or bad character.
- Someone tells you to turn right but you chose to turn left just to hear on the radio that there was a big accident in the other direction.
- You feel beckoned to go to certain places at a certain time. You usually go shopping on Sunday’s but Saturday you feel the urge to go and you run into a long lost friend!
These things may seem like small coincidences but if they are happening to you often and you step back and take a look at the bigger picture you may realize that you actually have a gift! I think of this as a form of telepathy and while this ability may be a little harder to recognize than seeing a spirit walking around, it is equally as valuable.
In my experience the more you open up…the more you open up. What I mean is if you’re practicing opening up your clairvoyant abilities, don’t be surprised if you start developing some other abilities along the way.
Over the past month or two I have been thinking things and then BAM! they happen seconds or minutes later. It’s been nuts! Y’all know my hubs isn’t the biggest believer in all of this but he is coming around. Last week while we were watching t.v. I said something about the guy on the show and not even 10 seconds later the guy on the show repeated EXACTLY what I had said. (This was a new episode so no, I couldn’t have seen it prior)
The look of shock on Hubby’s face was priceless. I didn’t even have to say anything…we both started laughing and he just says “I don’t know how you did that but I’m sure it’s a coincidence” My reply…”I don’t know how I did it either, but NOTHING is coincidence”
Have you had similar experiences? I’d love to hear about them! Leave me some comments on here or on the Facebook page!