How To SEE Energy
Seeing energy is actually pretty easy to do if you know what you’re looking for! So many people think that being clairvoyant means seeing dead people walking around all of the time. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, for most of us…it ain’t like that! Today I am going to give you a little sneak peak into the intuitive progression sessions with an exercise pulled directly from week one of the clairvoyant course outline!
First let’s find out if you’re clairvoyant shall we?
- Do you have very vivid dreams?
- Can you “see” something in your head and then plan it? Think party décor or event planning.
- When you close your eyes do you ever see shapes, colors, or images?
- Ever see flashes of light or movement out of your peripheral?
- Here’s a big one, can you easily visualize a memory from childhood on the spot?
If you answered YES to two or more of these questions then you’re probably clairvoyant!
The following exercise was a Major help for me when I was starting out! Every single client I’ve given this homework to has come back and told me “I saw it! I was so shocked, but I saw it!”
Here’s how to easily start physically seeing energy!
- Go outside and start walking around
- Take a deeeeep breath in. Hold. Let it outttttt. Repeat a few times.
- With your eyes find where the treeline meets the sky and focus!
- Don’t strain your eyes or stare; just gently soften the eyes and focus.
- What you’re looking for is “heatwaves” “fuzzy air” or sparkles.
Once you get this exercise down-pat you will see this almost anytime you look at the sky for more than two seconds. This is seeing energy with your physical eyes and ANYONE can do it!
*Hint: If it’s too bright wait until sunset…the veil is ultra thin at that time! It’s easier to see, feel, and hear all things spirit!
If you liked this exercise and want more hop on over and check out the intuitive progression sessions! Individual coaching sessions tailored to your needs to help you grow and develop your intuitive gifts!