Clairsentience – Clear Feeling
Are you clairsentient? Do you ever walk into a room and automatically know there had just been an argument? Do you ever have an internal drive to go talk to someone you’ve never met and you don’t know why but you just feel like they could be your bestfriend? On the opposite end of that, do you just know who you should stay away from? Do you get good and bad vibes from people? If you’ve answered “yes” to these questions then you are probably clairsentient.
You can sense energy, congrats!
I believe that of all the abilities this one is truly the most common. I think this is the easiest skill to open up because we do it, ALL THE TIME. Even people who know absolutely nothing about any of this “woo woo stuff” have surely had an experience that caused them to check their surroundings or leave a room because it just didn’t feel right.
We are all made of energy, it’s science. It’s a proven fact; we are energy…so why wouldn’t you be able to sense it?
Want to expand on this? Here are some tips you can try….
- Walk around the block and try to sense the energy of each house. What kinds of feelings do you get from each house? We aren’t talking appearances here, we are talking FEELINGS. Sarah Petruno has some great articles about this and even some e-courses!
- If you work in an office try walking into a room after a meeting, what does it FEEL like in there? Does it feel thick or does it feel light. A way you could validate this is to sense the energy and then ask a trusted co-worker how the meeting went. See what kind of response they give.
- Ground. Yep, there’s that G word again. Take note of how you feel before and after, you’re sure to sense an energy change.
If you’ve been practicing any kind of intuitive work you probably know how to sense energy a little bit. Even if you’re new I encourage you to try this (as long as you play it safe)
- Find a quiet place that you’re comfortable meditating in.
- Take a few deeeeep breaths in to the count of four and out to the count of four.
- Invite in a guide or a loved one who you would like to hear from.
- Ask them to step into your energy field….feel anything?
- Ask them to step closer…sense their presence. Does it feel like someone is now in the room with you?
- Ask them to step out….did you sense a change?
- Repeat this as many times as you would like.
This was a huge help for me in the beginning! Let me know how it goes for you!
**some links on this page are external and I may receive a commission from purchases.