New Protection Technique for energy sensitives
I have found that with every spiritual book I have ever read the lessons, chapters, and even the books themselves find me at just the right times. It never fails that what I am reading aligns with what is currently going on in my own life. Last night’s chapter on energy dispersement from The Convoluted Universe was no different.
In the book, Author Delores Cannon recalls her hypnotherapy sessions. It’s not a quick read by any means but a very validating and informative one in my opinion. I have picked this book up and put it down many times but every time it resonates so much in my own life that it is uncanny.
Recently I have been taking on other people’s energy like it’s nobody’s business. I am pregnant and it is said that pregnant women are walking-talking-open conduits of energy. Think of the most empathic moment you’ve ever had and then kick it up a notch, that’s me right now!
I have been meditating, clearing my energy, and working to keep my vibration raised more than ever before. I feel like I’ve been expending so much energy just trying to raise my energy. It’s exhausting. Empaths, you know what I’m talkin’ about!
Anywho, I digress.
In the book, it randomly talks about energy dispersment and auric protection. In hypnosis, the subject states that we should be protecting our energy with divine light daily. The subject recommends trying a pyramid of protection instead of the common “white light bubble“. He also says that when you call down the divine channel of light, run it to the solar plexus instead of each individual chakra. Reason being, the solar plexus will filter the energy and distribute it to where it needs to go.
I’ve never heard of either technique and it challenges many of the things that I do every day. However, I love a challenge and I’ve been doing the usual regimen with little effect these days so why not give it a whirl?
New Energy Protection Technique
- Place your feet flat on the floor with your hands palm up on your lap.
- Take a few cleansing breaths in and out.
- Get grounded (meditation to do that here)
- Call down a divine channel of light for protection.
- See this light envelop you in the shape of a pyramid. (Though we do not fully understand the pyramid we know it holds an incredible amount of energy!)
- Envision your feet ⅓ of the way up from the bottom of the pyramid and your head ⅓ of the way below the top.
- See it glowing with divine golden light.
- Call down a second channel of divine light. This one for communication, clarity, and guidance from your team.
- Send that energy through the top of your head to the solar plexus.
- See your solar plexus expand then watch it clear your auric field and internal emotional body.
The solar plexus has always been known as the filter but now also a second brain by this theory. This makes sense because they say the stomach acts as a second brain and that is where the solar plexus is located! Allow your solar plexus to do the majority of the work for the next few days and see where this gets you!
Would love to hear about your experiences in the comments below!